-Beautiful Lace Earrings-


Making Jewelry from thread using Needle Tatting method.

From past few years, my mother-in-law has been making jewelry by looping and knotting  threads. This unique technique, called as needle tatting, creates beautiful and delicate lace which can be transformed into many beautiful jewelry and home decor items.

My mother-in-law's work was recognized and published in the Indian newspaper, Deccan Herald, in 2018. Here is the link to the article.

My sister-in-law and I have enjoyed wearing the lovely earrings and necklaces made by her. I am sharing a few of her creations here.

I will also provide a link to Etsy where we are selling some of her popular jewelry items. Please check them out.

Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MallikaArts?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Blue Lace Earrings

Green Lace Tatted Earrings

Pink Lace Earrings perfect for Valentine's day gift



No comments:

Post a Comment